{{ IMITATION BLACK }} original anime rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a nuclear power plant exploded in Ever Snow in England in 2010, the UK's current Queen quickly changed the name of the area to Etheos and closed off the town to everyone but those who already lived there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Year - 2015 // Season - Spring

Waiting for school to end [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
( C L A R E N C E )
Admin
( C L A R E N C E )

Waiting for school to end [open] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Waiting for school to end [open] 119xWaiting for school to end [open] 119xWaiting for school to end [open] 119xWaiting for school to end [open] 119

Ah, Etheos Academy, how we love thee, with your gourmet food and oh-so entertaining classes. The melodic humming of a completely improvised song about the oh-so wonderful thing we humans call 'school' drifted a bit around the table. Oh, right, I might as well mention where the heck we--er--Clarence is. Welcome to Etheos Academy's cafeteria on the first floor. Sitting along at one of the many tables was a blond-haired girl. Wait, girl? Ahem. I mean boy. Heh. Yes, there, sitting at the table, was a blond boy. As stated only moments before, it was Clarence. The boy was humming the improve song to himself as he poked at his food or whatever it was. What was on his plate was more like a large blob of... Mush... And, was it green? Oh, how disgusting. the feminine-ish boy sighed, ceasing his humming as he pushed the plate away. He seemed to never eat lunch anymore because of the school's food. Maybe that's why he hasn't really gained any weight. He hasn't even grown since, what? The sixth grade? His sister was taller than him (even if it is just by a few centimeters) for Pete's sake! Wait, who's Pete? Eh, it doesn't matter. Clarence sighed again, propping up his head with the palm of his right hand. What caught his attention while he was trying to find something to do in order to pass the time was how pale his skin was. He really should go out into the sun more, seeing how he was almost as pale as a ghost. Gah, I'm rambling agian.

ooc: FAILURE! :'D
Back to top Go down
https://imitation-black.rpg-board.net
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Waiting for school to end [open] 153 Waiting for school to end [open] 153 Waiting for school to end [open] 153 Waiting for school to end [open] 153

Finally, finally, it's time for lunch! Evie's stomach grumbled angrily, clearly wondering why its food was late and when it would get it. I mean, what was this, a new torture method? To keep students from their lunch for as long as possible until they starved? Honestly, if they teachers wanted them out of their hair, they would let them leave early. After all, it would be a gain-gain for both parties, wouldn't it?

After grabbing a tray and getting some unknown substance - it could have been that glop from the power plant, for all she knew - she saw her twin brother sitting alone at a table, so she skipped over and slapped her tray down on the table beside the little... he-she. "Hello Clar, how's your day been?" This, of course, wasn't actually a question. Because every day at Etheos Academy is pretty much exactly the same.

Looking down at her plate, her stomach stopped grumbling. She crinkled her nose. If this was what they were eating, she would rather wait for the end of the day before eating.
Back to top Go down
( C L A R E N C E )
Admin
( C L A R E N C E )

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Waiting for school to end [open] 43501210xWaiting for school to end [open] 43501210xWaiting for school to end [open] 43501210xWaiting for school to end [open] 43501210

The boy was just about to drift off to sleep when a loud slam sounded on the table. The palm of his hand slid out from under his chin, thus making his head slam against the table as well. Clarence groaned, slowly raising his head--which was thankfully not covered in lunch 'food' from him moving his tray earlier--and rubbed his chin. "Next time, don't startle me, please." The blond glanced up at his identical twin. There was no mistake as of to why so many people mistook Clarence for Evie and Evie of Clarence. They just looked too much alike. And, when the male counterpart decided, for some odd reason, to wear his sister's clothing again, it just makes it even harder to tell. The boy sighed, leaning back in the plastic, dark blue chair, still lightly rubbing his chin. "Oh, you know... Boring. I can't wait for choir to come and then the end of school bell." They had choir together during seventh hour, meaning that they were able to end with the class they both loved. Singing is so much fun~.

The male twin's deep blue eyes scanned across the sea of students. Most were middle schoolers, like them, though there were a few high schoolers and college students mixed in. Etheos Academy was so confusing. Heck, Clarence keeps getting lost, no matter what. The blond yawned before glancing back at his sister. "What are we doing after school today? Besides get some real food?" He could never remember their scedule. How fail of him. Then again, a character always acts like their roleplayer... Heh...
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Waiting for school to end [open] 401699-i877.photobucket.com-albums-ab334-RinFujisaki-VOCALOID-Kagamine-Rin-Rin2 Waiting for school to end [open] 401699-i877.photobucket.com-albums-ab334-RinFujisaki-VOCALOID-Kagamine-Rin-Rin2 Waiting for school to end [open] 401699-i877.photobucket.com-albums-ab334-RinFujisaki-VOCALOID-Kagamine-Rin-Rin2 Waiting for school to end [open] 401699-i877.photobucket.com-albums-ab334-RinFujisaki-VOCALOID-Kagamine-Rin-Rin2

Looking down at her shirt, Evie grimaced. "Going to Rosewood to pick up a new blouse." A green splat had somehow found its way onto her top, and though she tried to clean it with a tissue, the green stain would forever be there. Stupid, cheap, disgusting cafeteria food. She sighed and pulled up a chair beside her counterpart, trying to think of a way to get through class without the abhorrent stain showing. She would consider skipping class, but they had choir last period, and they couldn't miss that. After all, they were probably the best singers in the entire choir, if not, two of them. Besides that, she adored singing, and she knew her brother loved it too.

"What do you have after lunch, again?" She wracked her mind to try and remember her own class schedule. "Come to think of it, what do I have?" She muttered, picking up the plastic fork beside the gelatinous glop on her plate and stirring it, making it that much more horrendous-looking.
Back to top Go down
( C L A R E N C E )
Admin
( C L A R E N C E )

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Waiting for school to end [open] 1zx6p3cxWaiting for school to end [open] 1zx6p3cxWaiting for school to end [open] 1zx6p3cxWaiting for school to end [open] 1zx6p3c

Clarence held his hand up to his mouth to muffle his laugh. "Do we need to get you a bib, too?" The blond took in a deep breath to stop himself from laughing too much. Their school really needed better food. "Tomorrow, we have to start bringing our own lunches." The boy sighed, raising his arms over his head to streach them while a yawn slipped out of the shota's mouth. After lunch? What did he have? Clarence searched through his already-liquified-from-school brain. They were only, what, half way though the year? However long it was, he still never remembered his scedule. Oh, right! The boy jammed his right hand into his pocket, pulling out a slip of paper. "Here we go." His blue eyes skimmed over his classes. "Let's see... Next hour is English History, then English class (go figure), then Geometry, and then Choir..." The boy looked over at his female counterpart. "I'm thinking about skipping the rest of the day until Choir. I still know where that one spot without security cameras is." Their school wasn't as up-tight as other schools in the world. If you skipped a class, two, or three, they never cared. As long as you had at least one class along with first hour (learning how to use your power) that you attended, you'd get away with it.

ooc: faaaiillll.
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Waiting for school to end [open] Rin_kagamine_icon_by_111queenofhearts111-d2yx8rh Waiting for school to end [open] Rin_kagamine_icon_by_111queenofhearts111-d2yx8rh Waiting for school to end [open] Rin_kagamine_icon_by_111queenofhearts111-d2yx8rh Waiting for school to end [open] Rin_kagamine_icon_by_111queenofhearts111-d2yx8rh

"Oh, shut up." Evie grumbled, though she shot a bemused glance at her brother. She continued to study the stain on her shirt, and tried to remember if she'd remembered to bring money, then remembered that she, in fact, did.Too lazy to go get her wallet from her locker, she dug around in her pockets and found a crumpled, but fully utilizable, twenty-dollar bill. Her twin read through his classes, then say something along the lines of "I'm thinking 'bout skipping the rest of the day until Choir. I know that one spot where there aren't any security cameras." Grinning, Evie pulled her right hand out of her pocket, holding the partially-defaced bill like a trophy. "I'm all set, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
( C L A R E N C E )
Admin
( C L A R E N C E )

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 pm

too lazy to put up icons. XD

A look of confusioin found its way onto the boy's face. "Wait, what? Shouldn't we wait for lunch to let out so that we will be under the cover of the crowd? If not, we're bound to be seen, no matter how much our school doesn't care..." Clarence sighed, stuffing the scedule back into his pocket.

ooc: Failure much? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for school to end [open]   Waiting for school to end [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for school to end [open]
Page 1 of 1